Thank you for being our patronage. For warranty service, please read the following carefully:
- Our Company provides a two-year* warranty service from the date of purchase.(*1-year warranty for batteries)
- Customers please bring along the product to our Service Centre during our operating hours and collect it thereafter. On-site service cannot be provided by our Company.
- For the use of warranty services, customers are required to present the valid original purchase receipt, fax or photocopies cannot be accepted. Repairing fee will be charged if customers fail to present the above document.
- Warranty covers only the hardware of the product's main body. All other accessories are not covered within the warranty terms, such as power cable and external cover (for accessories items, please refer to product manual)
- All parts replaced within the warranty period are properties of our Company. We reserve the right to handle those parts at our own discretion.
- Warranty will no longer be valid under the following circumstances, and our Company reserves the right to provide repairing service and or to demand charges for such services:
- Products that had been used for industrial or commercial purpose.
- Products that had been modified or repaired by person(s) other than service facility anthorized by our Company .
- Damages caused by mishandling of products, such as applying wrong voltage, manual destructions, or any usages that contradict with the instructions stated in the User Manual.
- Damages caused by sand, liquid, natural disaster or accident.
- If the model number, item code or rating label attached with the product has been erased or modified.
- Our Company will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits or loss of data.
- Warranty service is effective only within Hong Kong SAR.
- We reserve the right to issue or terminate this warranty service. For exceptional cases, subject to the result of our investigation, we reserve the right to terminate the warranty service.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms of this warranty policy.